American’s Constitutional Civil Liberties are Under Attack,
Fight Back with the AFCLF!
Numerous government leaders seem more concerned trying to control what we say and think rather than improving our country. COVID-19 and the 2020 election made it clear that censorship from the government and Big Tech exists in the United States today.
Examples of this are literally everywhere, and many Americans are deeply familiar with it. It’s difficult to understand why authorities are suddenly so intent on controlling our words and why they are so afraid of free speech.
2022 Examples of Censorship:
- Feb 2022: Before Midterms, DHS claims Misinformation as Terrorism
- March 2022: Twitter Censors Biological Facts
- April 2022: Twitter Speaks out Against Free-Speech Advocate, Elon Musk, buying the Social Media Giant
- April 2022: The Internet Archive- created for free speech, spirals into censorship
- April 2022: Europe’s Tech Giants to take down “Hate Speech” on platforms
- April 2022: Biden’s Disinformation Board is government- run fact-checkers
- May 2022: 60 countries agree to global censorship
- May 2022: Twitter lead audio exposed “Twitter Does Not Believe in Free Speech”
- June 2022: Supreme Court blocks Texas’ social media censorship law
- July 2022: Released that emails from RNC are sent to Spam
- August 2022: CDC Worked with Big Tech to censor vaccine “misinformation”
- August 2022: Released that White House urged Twitter to kick journalist Alex Berenson off the platform.
Why Free Speech Matters?
Freedom of speech is one of the core pillars upholding the democratic process and protecting it is essential if we want to live in a society that is fair and equal for everyone. The right to speak freely, without restraint, is essential to democratic government because it helps us develop better laws and policies through challenge, rebuttal, and debate.
HELP US REACH OUR GOAL
Contribute to the Solution
We Can’t Do It Without Your Help!
Donate With Credit Card
Donate With CrYPTOCURRENCY
Donate Bitcoin to this address
Donate Ethereum to this address